Penpalling & Letters Ads

Friday, 21 December 2012

Joanne in Barbados is looking for three lost penpals!

Hello,

I'm trying to find three penpals from childhood. My name is Zoanne Evans from Barbados West Indies. I had these penpals in the early 1980s from age 12 to about age 15. I was born on October 29, 1967 and I am Barbadian. My penpals were about the same age. Here is more info on them:

Jutta Hohenhorst of West Germany. She lived in Dorsten on a large 1000 acre farm.

Annette Tischler of West Germany. She lived at Fuschpass 20 and that's all I can remember.

Roberta Lampa of Via Cordona 14, Padua, Italy.

We would all be in our 40s now but it would be fantastic to touch base again and to see what we have grown up to be. These penpals were exceptional. I can be contacted at zowiegirl[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment