Penpalling & Letters Ads

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Maki in Brazil is looking for several lost penpals!

Hello!

I used to write a lot of letters for people from several countries, but as we became adults... we lose contacts and lives change everything. Three years ago I have found my first pen-pal in the Facebook. And I am glad we are still in contact after 20 years without communication. I also have tried to find some which I can remember:

Claudia Gruber from Germany (dunno city). She would probably be 40 or 41 now. A detail I can remember is that she lived with her mother, no brother neither sister, she has a dog.

Arndt Pawlikowski from Dortmund, Germany. He would be 40 or 41 now. His hobby was bow and arrow. The last contact was when he went to Greece and sent me a postcard... since then no more letters from him.

Loukia Constantinou (married) from Cyprus who is 40 or 41 now.

My name is Maki Tanabe, still single (using the same name), I am from Santos, Brazil. I am 41 years old now. I lived at Rua Bahia, 94 Ap. 33. If you can find any of them, please ask me to contact at this email address: mktanabe2112[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment