Penpalling & Letters Ads

Monday, 30 April 2012

Heather in England is looking for her lost penpals: May Ho in Hong Kong and Sun-Woo Choi in Guam!

Hello!

My name is Heather Wilkie and I am trying to track down two long lost penpals I used to have during my teenage years. I am searching for:

May Ho from Ngau, Tau Kok Road, Kowloon, Hongs Kong. Her birthday was on 15th May.

Sun-Woo Choi. She lived in Guam and her postal address was an Army mailbox as her father was in the Army. She used to go to the girls Catholic School. There she liked to play soccer and was in the Cougars Team, I think.

We became penpals from IYS - International Youth Service, and I regret that I lost contact with both of them. They would remember me as Heather Dawkins from England. They (and myself) are 36 years old now. I really hope I can find them again as they were very nice penfriends to have and I would love to catch up with what life has dealt us since we lost touch.

My contact e-mail is: highland.hermit[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment